Café Lingka (P3 in Media and Information Literacy)


 

LOGO CAN BE USED IN ALL BUSINESS PRODUCTS.


1. What product/services you have chosen? 
I used a coffee shop as a service product since I enjoy brewing and creating various sorts of coffee, and my mother and I both enjoy coffee, most likely brewed coffee. 

2. Why did you choose it? 
I chose a coffee shop because, nowadays, coffee and pastries are almost synonymous, as Gen Zs are fascinated by how different varieties of coffee are prepared, whether hot or cold, brewed or not yet made. I chose this since I know I'll sell a lot of it because there are just a few coffee shops in our area with which I'd like to compete. I'll double-check that everything I offer in my coffee shop has been well cleaned and treated with care. Also, the coffee I'd like to serve contains vitamins like riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), magnesium, potassium, and various phenolic compounds (antioxidants) that will benefit my customers. 

3. What are the things you take into consideration in designing your product logo? 
When designing my shop logo, I'll make sure to include images of the products I sell, such as coffee in a mug and coffee beans. My shop's identity must be reflected in the logo. And when I develop my logo, I'll make sure that the colors complement each other and the products; since I'm opening a coffee shop, I'll use brown and other shades of it. A logo, in my opinion, should be memorable because it is the sole method for others to see you and form their initial impressions. A tagline appears in my logo that says, "Anong masarap na kape?" "Edi Café Lingka," which I got from a song that went viral because it's about a guy hitting on a girl, but I utilized it because, as a producer, I'd love to hit on my consumers, but in the context of selling or making items.

Comments

  1. The logo is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes and the tag line is also witty. It is eye catching and can get many customers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment